The Donnelly Group Foundation is open to projects that focus on the following areas:
1. Organisations that apply for The Donnelly Group Foundation must have been formed for a minimum of 24 months. Preference will be given to organisations with a charitable status (this does not apply to schools/playgroups).
2. Applications and projects that benefit all members of the community regardless of age, race, gender, gender reassignment, disability, sex, sexual orientation, religious belief, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, will be given preference.
3. Applications for projects that have already received funding from other sources or where the organisation has undertaken its own fundraising are more likely to be successful.
4. Each application to receive funding from The Donnelly Group Foundation must be accompanied by a detailed breakdown of costs including copies of estimates and details of funding from other sources.
5. The Donnelly Group Foundation money will not be made available in retrospect to projects that have already been carried out.
6. The Donnelly Group Foundation money will not be awarded to support the purchase of land or buildings, for the payment of salaries, or for ongoing expenditure of running costs.
7. Although The Donnelly Group Foundation will not normally be awarded for general repair and maintenance of buildings or security, however applications that benefit the community may be considered.
8. Applications from individuals will not normally be considered.
9. Projects that involve the creation of a physical asset that requires ongoing maintenance, such as a garden, may require the production of a maintenance plan.
10. Following the short listing of all applications on a quarterly basis, the Donnelly Group Foundation will normally communicate a decision within four months of each application submission.
11. Organisations may not apply for further funding from The Donnelly Group Foundation for a period of 1 year from the date of the previous application, regardless of whether the application was successful or unsuccessful.
12. Applicants should understand that successful projects may be subject to media and PR activity, to include photography and social media, in both the local and national press and in Donnelly Group communications.
13. Applicants should be aware that members of The Donnelly Group Foundation Management Committee may wish to visit their project before a decision is taken on the application.
14. In advance of any payment, all successful applicants will be required to provide invoices/ receipts to acknowledge the agreed levels of funding.
15. All money received from The Donnelly Group Foundation must be spent within three months of receipt by the successful applicant.
16. Funding from the Donnelly Group Foundation will be at the sole discretion of the Foundation Management Committee.
17. The decision of The Donnelly Group Foundation Management Committee is final. The Committee reserves the right not to enter into correspondence with regard to their decision.
If you have any further queries regarding the criteria, please don't hesitate to contact us.