The all-electric ID.3 is here. ID.3 marks the beginning of a new, dynamic era in the world of e-mobility. Electrifying performance meets groundbreaking design and longer ranges. For people looking for change. The future is ready and waiting. Step on board.
|Model||ID.3 Life 150KW Pro Performance 62KWh||ID.3 Life 150KW Pro Performance 62KWh||ID.3 Life 150KW Pro Performance 62KWh|
|47 Monthly Payments||£359.59||£367.26||£392.37|
|Excess Mileage Charge||9.89ppm||9.89ppm||9.89ppm|
|Annual Mileage||10,000 miles pa||10,000 miles pa||10,000 miles pa|
|Period of Hire||48 months||48 months||48 months|
|Monthly Payment includes||All routine manufacturer servicing
Driverline concierge service
|All routine manufacturer servicing
All routine maintenance items
Driverline concierge service
All routine manufacturer servicing
All routine maintenance items.
Tyre replacement, repairs or checks
VWFS Rent-a-Car allowance.
Driverline concierge service
We calculated the estimated cost of ownership by combining the retail price of the cars with the average yearly running costs based on the mileage selected. By taking into account how many years you plan on owning the car and also the cost of tax, we were able to calculate the estimated total (excluding the costs of any finance)8. This is an estimate for informational purposes. Please see "Important Information" below for details of the sources we have used, assumptions we have made and further information.
ID.3 Life Pro Performance 204PS 1-speed automatic 5 Door
|Golf 8 Style 2.0 TDI 115PS 6-speed Manual 5 Door|
|Total cost over the term1, 6||£14,604.40||£15,682.30|
|Cost of energy (total average)3||£2,315.38||£5,713.73|
Contact Donnelly Group Volkswagen today to speak with a VW specialist:
Donnelly Volkswagen Eglinton on: 028 7122 9500
Donnelly Volkswagen Enniskillen on: 028 6633 0377
"*No ownership option. Fair, wear and tear charges may apply. T&Cs apply. Ordered by 03/01/2021 from participating Retailers. Indemnities may be required. Excludes business users. Not available in conjunction with any other offer and may be withdrawn at any time. Accurate at 09/2020 Freepost Volkswagen Financial Services."
To find out more about the benefits of owning an ultra-low emission vehicle, including the Government’s grants for vehicles and charge points, visit www.GoUltraLow.com
*The cost comparison tool and any results delivered are provided for information only and should not be relied upon. Results provided are estimated and based on a number of assumptions regarding purchase, use and sale of the vehicle. Results do not include any finance costs. Actual costs of ownership will vary according to a number of factors, including purchase price (including options and accessories), whether the vehicle is purchased on finance, availability of and eligibility for any government grants, actual fuel and/or electricity consumption, servicing and maintenance, actual residual value at the time of sale/return, applicable tax, fuel and/or electricity rates during ownership etc.
1. Total cost over the term: Is the recommended ‘On the road’ cost of the vehicle minus any government subsidy and the estimated residual value of the vehicle after the term selected6. Final cost over term is based on retail sale of the vehicle and excludes purchase of the vehicle with the benefit of any finance offer (including PCP, PCH etc.) and any associated costs of finance.
2. The average UK prices of petrol, diesel and domestic electricity are taken from www.globalpetrolprices.com/United-Kingdom/ (last updated 25 February 2020). Cost of fuel (total average): We take the average price per litre for both petrol and diesel and calculate the cost per gallon. This is then used to calculate the total cost of fuel based on the vehicle's combined miles per gallon (WLTP)7 and the number of miles selected over the total term selected.
3. Cost of electricity (total average): We take the average price per kWh from www.globalpetrolprices.com/United-Kingdom/ (last updated 25 February 2020). This is then used to calculate the total cost of energy based on the vehicle's range (WLTP)7 and the number of miles selected over the total term selected. Individual tariffs may vary and will depend on your electricity supplier.
4. All prices listed are Manufacturer’s ‘On the road’ Recommended Retail Price. Volkswagen may change RRPs at any time (this includes where there are government changes in regulation and/or legislation). There may be a delay to any RRP displaying correctly on our materials. Always obtain prices from your chosen retailer.
5. OTR means the recommended on the road price, which includes the costs for standard UK delivery charge, new vehicle registration fee, number plates and fuel. A cost breakdown can be found in the back of the model pricelists. VAT is calculated at the standard rate of 20%.
6. Estimated residual values are gathered from Volkswagen Financial Services Solutions Personal Contract Plans based on the vehicle being returned after the selected term and subject to the mileage and fair wear and tear requirements. Residual values are estimated figures given for guidance only. Actual residual value will depend on a number of factors including the condition of the vehicle at the time of sale and the market for the relevant model at that time. The cost comparison does not include finance costs (including in the event that the vehicle is purchased on a Volkswagen Financial Services Solutions Personal Contract Plan).
7. All vehicles are tested according to WLTP technical procedures. Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption, CO2, electric range and equivalent electric range figures (and miles per kWh figures based on the official WLTP electric range) with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures. These figures may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including any optional equipment or accessories fitted (pre or post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load (and, for battery electric vehicles, the starting charge of the battery). The miles per kWh figures (based on the official WLTP electric range) assumes the battery will maintain 100% of its initial or rated charge capacity for the term of ownership. The actual charge capacity may reduce over time depending on the age and condition of the battery and this could affect actual costs. The high voltage battery (fitted in the new vehicle) comes with an 8 year or 100,000 mile (whichever comes first) warranty that the battery will maintain at least 70% of its initial or rated charge capacity (exclusions, terms and conditions apply – see https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/warranty/new-car-terms). There is a new test used for fuel consumption and CO2 figures (known as WLTP). For more information, please see www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/wltp or consult your retailer. For Electric and Hybrid cars we use the official WLTP range or equivalent all-electric range figures. These figures were obtained after the battery had been fully charged. Battery electric vehicles require mains electricity for charging and are zero emissions while driving. For Hybrid cars, it is assumed the cars will be driven in electric-only mode for 50% of the total mileage over the term selected, with the remainder using conventional fuel. The average length of a UK commute by car is 10 miles, according to https://www.racfoundation.org/motoring-faqs/mobility (correct as at March 2020), and therefore we assume regular commute journeys may be completed on battery power only, with less regular longer journeys using petrol (or diesel) and overall mileage using battery power working out equal to mileage using petrol (or diesel). These assumptions may not be reflective of the actual distance the vehicle is driven in electric-only mode compared to petrol (or diesel).
8. Vehicle prices listed are manufacturer's 'on the road' recommended price. Volkswagen may change the recommended prices at any time. There may be a delay to the recommended prices displayed on our sites. Always obtain recommended prices from your chosen retailer.
† The ID.3, e-Golf & e-up! currently qualify for the Office of Low Emission Vehicles ("OLEV") Plug-In Vehicle Grant, which offers £3,000 off the purchase price. Prices shown include the Grant. Grant figure correct as at 16/10/20. UK sales only (excludes Channels Islands and Isle of Man). Terms and conditions and eligibility criteria apply see www.volkswagen.co.uk/electric/owning/e-government-grants. Grant scheme may be withdrawn and eligibility/amounts may change at any time.
To find out more about the benefits of owning an ultra-low emission vehicle, including the Government's grants for vehicles and charge points, visit www.GoUltraLow.com