The all-electric model, built on the unique DNA of the legendary T1 camper van, delivers maximum space, flexibility and cutting-edge technology. An innovative interior combined with excellent manoeuvrability means the ID. Buzz is ready to accompany you on any adventure.
The ID. Buzz Cargo is a van like no other. The new electric light commercial vehicle makes use of its clever MEB platform to offer vast internal space in a compact body. A low centre of gravity, rear-axle steering and a tight turning circle of just about 11 metres makes it perfect for confined city environments. And all this comes in a stylish, iconic design that’s a world away from commercial vehicles of the past.
The ID. Buzz Cargo is based on Volkswagen’s innovative MEB platform, allowing clever packaging that frees up to 3.9m2 of cargo space.
Agile and manoeuvrable
The electric powertrain, with 320Nm of torque, and purpose-built body result in a low centre of gravity and a turning circle of a just about 11 metres. Top speed is electronically limited at 145 km/h (90mph).
The ID. Buzz Cargo is the ideal combination of commercial purpose and iconic design. The backlit Volkswagen logo on the front and the LED daytime running lights in the headlights and front bumper gives the vehicle a strikingly different appearance that feels unmistakeably progressive while embodying Volkswagen’s unmistakeable DNA.
The ID. Buzz Cargo is a zero emissions vehicle, making it a huge step forward in sustainable commercial driving. The battery can be charged to 80% capacity in 30 minutes using a 170 kW DC fast charging system. It will also charge from any conventional household socket, and from a range of compatible charging stations and wallboxes.
Plug & Charge function
Plug & Charge software streamlines the charging process by automatically authenticating your ID. Buzz Cargo as soon as you plug it into a quick-charging station. There are no apps, logins or card payments, you simply plug in and charging begins3.
The versatility of the ID. Buzz Cargo is enhanced by its bidirectional charging capability, allowing owners to use the van as an energy storage unit or as a power source while out and about.
Every member of the ID. family is capable of over-the-air updates and the ID. Buzz Cargo is no exception. Software updates for the infotainment, charging and driver assist systems can all be downloaded without the need for a Van Centre visit4.
Life with the ID. Buzz Cargo is made more relaxing thanks to a broad range of driver assist systems that includes Trained Parking, which can automatically manoeuvre the van in and out of parking spaces), Car2X, which can warn of hazards on your route, and the latest version of Travel Assist, which combines Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Keep Assist5.
For truly sustainable mobility, the entire life cycle of a vehicle has to be taken into account and CO2 emissions reduced at every stage. Switch to electromobility now – with the innovative, networked ID. Buzz and ID. Buzz Cargo.
Find out more about the ID. Buzz Cargo at Donnelly Volkswagen Van Centre by filling in the form or calling our team;
Dungannon: 028 8723 8029
Eglinton: 028 7141 7292
Important information :
1. Vehicle illustrations show near-series study.
2. To use the We Connect services, you need a Volkswagen ID user account and must log in to We Connect with your user name and password. You must also conclude a separate We Connect or We Connect Plus contract online with Volkswagen AG. For We Connect Plus, you have 90 days after receiving the vehicle to register it at vwn.de/myVolkswagen or via the Volkswagen We Connect app (available in the App Store and Google Play Store) so that you can use the services for the full duration of the agreed free-of-charge period.An integrated Internet connection enables the use of the We Connect mobile online services. Volkswagen AG bears the associated data costs incurred in Europe as part of the network coverage, with the exception of the Streaming & Internet services and the individual In-Car Apps. To use the Streaming & Internet services, individual In-Car Apps and the Wi-Fi hotspot, data plans can be purchased from the external mobile partner Cubic Telecom and used within the network coverage in numerous European countries. Information on the conditions, prices and supported countries is available at vw.cubictelecom.com. Alternatively, Internet Radio and Media Streaming can be used via a mobile device (e.g. smartphone) that is capable of acting as a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot. In this case, the services in question are only available in conjunction with an existing mobile phone contract between you and your mobile phone company or with a contract concluded separately for this purpose and only where coverage is available. Depending on your mobile phone tariff, data exchange over the Internet may incur additional charges (e.g. roaming charges), particularly if you are using the service abroad.To use the free We Connect app, you will need a smartphone with an appropriate iOS or Android operating system and a SIM card with a data option. You will also need an appropriate mobile phone contract already in place or separately arranged with your mobile phone provider.The availability of the individual We Connect and We Connect Plus services described in the packages can vary from country to country and also depends on the vehicle or equipment. The services are available for the duration of the contract term agreed, and may be subject to changes in terms of content or cancellation during the contract period. Visit connect.volkswagen-we.com or ask your VolkswagenCommercial Vehicles dealership for more information. For information regarding your mobile phone tariff conditions, please contact your network provider.Due to legal specifications, We Connect and We Connect Fleet cannot be used at the same time.
3. Currently only possible at selected charging stations.
4. For over-the-air updates, the vehicle has to be online and connected to the internet. In addition, a valid We Connect contract is required.
6. As far as possible, CO2 emissions are avoided and reduced directly at Volkswagen. Upstream suppliers are also obliged to avoid and reduce emissions. CO2 emissions that cannot be avoided or reduced by Volkswagen itself or through obligations in the supplier chain are offset in full with certified climate protection projects.
Images are for illustration purposes only. Vehicle shown may not reflect UK specification.