Of course, the safety of both our customers and our employees is still our number one priority, and so we’ll be adhering to the following COVID-19 safety measures, as guided by the government and public health officials:
- Our showroom is professionally and thoroughly cleaned every day.
- All our employees wear disposable gloves when handling our vehicles.
- We follow the social distancing guidelines at all times and ask our customers to do the same.
- If we need to keep in touch, we will do so via phone, email or social media, whichever you prefer.
- Customers will be asked to wear masks were possible and will also be required to wear gloves whilst inside the vehicle. Customers are asked to arrive on time for their allocated time slot. If you are late for any reason, please be aware we may not be able to facilitate your appointment.