Air Conditioning Service from only £295 (inc VAT)
What are the benefits of air conditioning?
- Efficient cool air in summer
- Warm dehumidified air in winter easily demists steamed up windows
- Pleasant and odour free vehicle atmosphere at all times
Why does your car need an air conditioning recharge?
Your air conditioning system can lose up to 15% of its coolant every year, so a 3 year old car may have lost almost half its coolant seriously impacting on the performance of the system and can result in damage to associated components. Air conditioning systems should be regularly serviced to reduce wear and tear on the components and help avoid potentially big repair bills
What does an air-con service involve?
- Initial System check
- Air vent temperatures and gauge pressures are checked against recommended levels.
- Recovery of system refrigerant – This is recovered and weighed
- Checking of system and related components - including drive belts, pipes and hoses, evaporator, drain tube, pollen filter, condenser and electrics
- Check heater and control flap operations
- Check compressor oil level
- System evacuation - A vacuum is applied to remove moisture and air which can damage the system and also pick-up leaks.
- Charging – Recommended amounts of gas and oil are added following through leak check
- Anti Bacterial Treatment - Over time bacteria builds up in the cars air-con system & can produce a strong smell – During an air-con service we inject air-con cleaner into the system to “Freshen” the system up and kill any bacteria.
To find out more please fill in the enquiry form or call our Aftersales Team:
Donnelly and Taggart Toyota Eglinton, Derry/Londonderry..............028 7122 0595