The all-new Peugeot leisure activity vehicle has a distinctive style. Its modern high-tech interior, with great levels of comfort, adaptability and up to seven seats, offers an all-new on-board experience.
No compromise on design. The all-new Peugeot Rifter is elegant, robust, agile and powerful. Its short, high bonnet and increased ground clearance complement its strong SUV styling. The all-new Peugeot Rifter leisure activity vehicle is a byword for versatility. The integrated light signature and vertical grille emphasise its balanced, compact and dynamic silhouette.
Standard - 5 Seat
New Peugeot Rifter Active 1.5 Blue HDI 100 £99 Advance Payment
New Peugeot Rifter Allure 1.5 Blue HDI 130 Stop & Start AUTO £1,399 Advance Payment
Long - 7 Seat
New Peugeot Rifter Allure 1.5 Blue HDI 100 £399 Advance Payment
New Peugeot Rifter Allure 1.5 Blue HDI 130 Stop & Start £1,599 Advance Payment
For more information on this offer, please make an enquiry or call and speak to one of our specialists on:
Enniskillen: 028 6632 44411
1) The prices shown are valid from 1st July 2019 until 30th September 2019.
2) All rates are subject to being accepted by Motability Finance Ltd.
3) We reserve the right to amend pricing and withdraw any product from availability at any time.
4) All products are subject to availability.
5) The Motability Contract Hire Scheme is administered by Motability Operations Limited (Registered Company No. 1373876).
*Active City Brake is a new technology which makes it possible to avoid an accident or reduce its severity if the driver fails to react. It works in urban conditions at speeds of less than 20 mph. A short range sensor is fitted to the top of the windscreen and can detect other vehicles that are driving in the same direction or stationary. This will automatically trigger an emergency brake to stop the vehicle and avoid a collision entirely or limit the consequences of an accident by reducing the speed of impact.