Fill in the enquiry from below or call and speak to one of our specialists on:
Dungannon: 028 8723 8029
Eglinton: 028 7141 7292
Enniskillen: 028 6622 8037
Newtownabbey: 028 9590 0053
Terms and conditions
1. The Promoter: Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (trading as Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles) a company registered in England and Wales with company number 00514809, whose registered office is at Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN
2. To book a Winter Health Check, telephone your local participating VW Van Centre. VW Van Centres can be found at https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/find-a-van-centre.
3. The promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom, who own a Volkswagen commercial or passenger van ("Qualifying Van").
4. The promotion is valid for Winter Health Checks that are booked and taken by 28th February 2019.
5. The promotion is subject to the capacity of participating VW Van Centres.
6. The free Winter Health Check covers the following: wheels check, wipers and horn check, lights exterior and interior check, transmission check, exhaust check, belts and levels check, engine oil check, brake fluid check, coolant level check, steering check, suspension check, brakes check, battery check and tyres check. The free Winter Health Check excludes any work or parts identified as necessary following the Health Check.
7. The promotion is open to individuals owning a Qualifying Van. Where an individual owns a fleet of Qualifying Vans, they may be able to book more than one Qualifying Van in for a Winter Health Check but this is at the sole discretion of the selected participating VW Van Centre.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a free Winter Health Check to any person it believes is not participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
9. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of customers as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its VW Van Centres. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to delayed Health Checks.
10. Any personal data (as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (EU)) provided by the customer will be held in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation currently in force and in line with our privacy statement and / or the privacy statement of the VW Van Centre at which you book your Service. To view our privacy statement, please visit: https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/en/tools/navigation/footer/legal/privacy-policy.html If you would like to know more about how the VW Van Centre at which you make your booking processes your personal data, please consult their website or enquire within.
11. Customers have a right to request a copy of information which the Promoter holds about them. To do so, please write to the Legal Department, Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN or email firstname.lastname@example.org
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter and that neither Facebook nor Twitter have any liability for any element of this promotion.
13. If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to reasons of, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion without notice and liability to any entrant.
14. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation, in full force and effect, the remainder of the provisions.
15. The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion but Scottish and Northern Irish consumers may also bring an action in the Scottish and Northern Irish courts respectively.