The new range of Jaguar all-electric and hybrid cars are a brave expression of legendary Jaguar performance intelligent technology and beautifully progressive design. Learn more about our range and which electrified Jaguar fits in with your requirements.
MHEV is a mild hybrid system that harvests and stores energy normally lost during vehicle deceleration and intelligently redeploys it to assist the engine. It incorporates an enhanced stop start system that enables the engine to shutdown while the vehicle decelerates to a stop. These features improve vehicle fuel economy.
- Lower CO2 emissions versus Internal
- Combustion Engine (ICE) vehicles
- Minimal EV range due to smaller battery
Instead of a conventional engine, a BEV is powered solely by an electric motor with a battery, and recharged using a plug-in charge point, delivering permanent pure electric vehicle driving. Charged from an external power supply and using regenerative braking, a BEV achieves zero tailpipe emissions.
- Zero tailpipe emissions
- Range of up to 292 miles on Jaguar I-PACE
- Benefit in Kind tax (20/21 tax year): 0%
Combine a conventional engine with an electric motor and a battery. A PHEV is charged from an external power supply and, using regenerative braking, seamlessly selects and blends the engine and electric motor to deliver optimum performance and efficiency.
- Ultra-low CO2 emissions
- A zero tailpipe emissions range of up to 34 miles when in EV mode on Jaguar E-PACE PHEV
- Charging from 0-80% could take as little as 30 minutes using a 50kW DC rapid charger
- Benefit in Kind tax (20/21 tax year): From 10%
To find out more about our range of all-electric and hybrid Jaguar models by completing the contact form or by calling our team at Donnelly Jaguar Dungannon:
028 8744 8656